|Title:||12 - 20 October 2017 Interviews in Abu Dhabi and Dubai - Free Recruitment of Nurses for United Kingdom, Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust|
|Job Type:||Permanent - full time|
|Salary:||Band 4 £19,852|
Free Recruitment of Nurses for United Kingdom, Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Interviews in Abu Dhabi and Dubai from 12 to 20 October 2017.
Highly Competitive Relocation Package!
Vacancies available for all areas.
About the hospital:
Yeovil District Hospital is one of the top 10 NHS Trusts in the whole of the United Kingdom. Considered a ‘friendly’ hospital it always strives to deliver the best service to its patients and employees alike. Based 1h South of Bristol airport in a family friendly location with good schools and transport links.
Accommodation in Yeovil and surrounding areas represents a very good value for money in comparison with other areas of the South of England.
Benefits of working for YDH:
- Salary Band 5 between £22,128 - £28,746 gross per annum - depending on experience.
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + unlimited overtime and additional shifts available.
- Tier 2 Visa (cost of Visa sponsored by YDH).
- Relocation allowance worth up to £1,000 - sufficient to cover 2 months of accommodation.
- Free in-bound flight to the UK.
- All NMC registration fees paid for by the Trust.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Ability to start working as Healthcare Assistant after passing IELTS and CBT, pending OSCE and completing the NMC registration (remuneration, Band 4, £19,852 gross per annum).
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- 10 years of school education before starting a post-secondary education nursing training programme.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice).
- A minimum of 12 months of post-graduate experience.
IELTS - to commence the NMC registration all candidates will have to achieve an academic IELTS of 7.0 in each of the sections - IELTS is not required at the time of interview.
NMC - NEU Professionals offers full support and assistance all throughout the recruitment and NMC registration process (including preparation for CBT and OSCE).
To learn about the NMC registration in more detail please visit: https://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassets/sitedocuments/registration/registering-as-a-nurse-or-midwife-from-outside-eu-or-eea.pdf
To apply please forward your detailed CV*, IELTS certificate and a copy of your passport to:
Director of Operations
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.