|Title:||Dialysis nurses (experienced or newly qualified) for Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (OUH)|
|Job Type:||Permanent - full time|
|Salary:||Band 5 £22,128 - £28,746|
We are delighted to announce our current recruitment campaign for dialysis nurses for Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, for their clinic based in Milton Keynes.
Experience although not essential, would be an advantage.
OUH is a world renowned centre of clinical excellence and one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the UK.
The Trust is made up of four hospitals - the John Radcliffe Hospital (which includes the Children's Hospital, West Wing (Accident & Emergency), Eye Hospital, Heart Centre and Women's Centre), the Churchill Hospital and the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, all located in Oxford, and the Horton General Hospital in Banbury, 30mins north of Oxford.
OUH provide a wide range of clinical services, specialist services (including cardiac, cancer, musculoskeletal and neurological rehabilitation) medical education, training and research. Find out more about OUH.
Benefits of working for the OUH
- Salary Band 5 between £22,128 - £28,746 gross per annum – salary dependant on experience and skills
- Pay enhancements are made for un-social hours as follows: Saturday and any weekday after 8pm +30% and +60% for Sundays and public holidays
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts
- Permanent, full time positions + unlimited overtime and additional shifts available
- £1,000 relocation voucher – sufficient to cover 2 months of room rent
- Staff accommodation
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working hours for parents
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages etc.
The successful candidates should:
- Hold an English language certificate of IELTS 7.0 score in all 4 sections in accordance with the new NMC regulations
- Candidates who have started their NMC registration prior to 18 January 2016 and are exempt from IELTS must still demonstrate an excellent level of spoken and written English
- Hold valid NMC PIN or be in mid-stage of the registration at the NMC.
- Have a good knowledge of the Trust and understanding of NHS standards.
To apply please contact :
0044 7402 738 096
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.