|Title:||Recruiting nurses experienced in an acute hospital environment - Skype Interviews|
|Job Type:||Permanent - full time|
|Salary:||Band 5 £22,128 - £28,746|
Recruiting Nurses. Join us in the United Kingdom!
We are currently looking to recruit nurses experienced in an acute hospital environment for a number of our prestigious NHS public hospitals in the United Kingdom.
- Starting basic salary (AfC* Band 5) between GBP 22,128 – GBP 28,746 gross per annum depending on experience + extras.
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Free comprehensive healthcare insurance.
- Beneficial tax system (first GBP 11,500 free of taxation, thereafter only 20% up to £32,000) and a low cost / high quality of living in the UK.
- All expenses associated with securing Tier 2 work Visa sponsored by the employer in advance.
- All UK NMC registration fees sponsored by the employer in advance.
- Relocation allowance worth up to GBP 1,000.
- Single or family accommodation.
- Free in-bound flight to the UK.
- Pick up from the UK arrival airport and transfer to the hospital / accommodation.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Excellent career promotion & professional development opportunities.
All interviews will be carried out by Skype. NEU will support all candidates throughout each stage of the recruitment and the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration (https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/joining-the-register/trained-outside-the-eueea/)
* Agenda for Change (AfC) pay rates https://www.rcn.org.uk/employment-and-pay/nhs-pay-scales-2016-17
For more information or to apply please contact Edyta Whelton email@example.com tel. 0044 7904 929 897.
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.