|Title:||Recruiting Overseas Nurses for Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust|
|Job Type:||Permanent - full time|
|Salary:||Band 5 £21,909 - £28,462|
Recruiting Overseas Nurses for Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
IELTS exam fee sponsored by the employer. Candidates with overall 6.5 IELTS score will be accepted for interviews.
Yeovil District Hospital is one of the top 10 NHS Trusts in the whole of the United Kingdom. Considered a ‘friendly’ hospital it always strives to deliver the best service to its patients and employees alike. Based 1h South of Bristol airport in a family friendly location with good schools and transport links.
Accommodation in Yeovil and surrounding areas represents a very good value for money in comparison with other areas of the South of England.
Benefits of working for YDH:
- Salary Band 5 between £21,909 - £28,462 gross per annum - depending on experience.
- Extra rates for nights and Saturdays +30%, for Sundays and bank holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + unlimited overtime and additional shifts available.
- Relocation allowance worth up to £1,000.
- A loan to over the OSCE fee (to be repaid over 10 months from salary).
- Childcare vouchers.
- Flexible working hours for parents.
- 27 days of paid holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Ability to start as Healthcare Assistant pending NMC registration (Band 4).
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
The most important thing during the recruitment process is that we establish whether you are eligible for the registration at the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in United Kingdom. Here are the basic entry requirements that all candidates MUST prove BEFORE starting NMC application and prior to applying for the above roles:
- Academic IELTS certificate of minimum 7.0 score in all sectors - without the language certificate you will not be able to get through to the next stage of NMC registration
- 10 years of school education before starting a post-secondary education nursing training programme
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice)
- A minimum of 12 month of post-graduate experience in one of the specialist areas
IELTS - International English Language Testing System is an examination that is solely run at British Council approved/accredited institutions/learning centres all over the World https://ielts.britishcouncil.org
NMC - full details and explanations of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) requirements can be found on: http://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassetssitedocuments/registration/registering-as-a-nurse-or-midwife-from-outside-eu-or-eea.pdf
Interviews will be carried out by Skype every month.
To apply please forward your detailed CV*, IELTS certificate and a copy of your passport to:
Director of Operations
tel. 0044 7904 929 897
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.