|Title:||Recruiting Overseas Nurses for Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - excellent relocation package!|
|Job Type:||Permanent - full time|
|Salary:||Band 5 £22,128 - £28,746|
Recruiting Overseas Nurses for Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Higly Competitive Relocation Package
Yeovil District Hospital is one of the top 10 NHS Trusts in the whole of the United Kingdom. Considered a ‘friendly’ hospital it always strives to deliver the best service to its patients and employees alike. Based 1h South of Bristol airport in a family friendly location with good schools and transport links.
Accommodation in Yeovil and surrounding areas represents a very good value for money in comparison with other areas of the South of England.
Benefits of working for YDH:
- Salary Band 5 between £22,128 - £28,746 gross per annum - depending on experience.
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + unlimited overtime and additional shifts available.
- Tier 2 Visa (cost of Visa sponsored by YDH).
- Relocation allowance worth up to £1,000 - sufficient to cover 2 months of accommodation.
- Free in-bound flight to the UK.
- All NMC registration fees and CBT fee paid for (reimbursed on arrival to the UK).
- First OSCE exam fee paid for.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Ability to start working as Healthcare Assistant after passing IELTS and CBT, pending OSCE and completing the NMC registration (remuneration, Band 4, £19,852 gross per annum).
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
The most important thing during the recruitment process is that we establish whether you are eligible for the registration at the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in United Kingdom. Here are the basic entry requirements that all candidates MUST prove BEFORE starting NMC application and prior to applying for the above roles:
- 10 years of school education before starting a post-secondary education nursing training programme.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice).
- A minimum of 12 month of post-graduate experience
- English language proficiency under one of the three categories:
1) Providing a proof of achieving required academic IELTS 7.0 in each section or OET at B grade.
2) You have a recent pre-registration study which was taught and assessed in English. Recent refers to 'which should not be more than two years old at the time of registration'.
- A University Transcript of Training, evidence must confirm that at least 50% of programme includes clinical interaction.
- A letter from the institution completing a NMC form sections 8a & 8b.
3) Registration and practice of at least one year in a country where English is the first and native language and an English language assessment was required for registration.
IELTS - International English Language Testing System is an examination that is solely run at British Council approved/accredited institutions/learning centres all over the World. https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/
OET - Occupational English Test is the English language test designed for the healthcare sector. The NMC will only accept results from the February 2016 test administration onwards. https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org
OET is being updated and will come into effect from the September 2018 test (registrations open on 21 June):https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/test-update
NMC - full details and explanations of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) requirements can be found on: https://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassets/sitedocuments/registration/registering-as-a-nurse-or-midwife-from-outside-eu-or-eea2.pdf
IELTS/OET - All candidates must be able to present an academic IELTS certificate of 7.0 or OET at B grade certificate in each of the sections at the time of the application.
*NEU Professionals offers full support and assistance all throughout the recruitment and NMC registration process (including preparation for CBT and OSCE).
To apply please forward your detailed CV*, IELTS/OET certificate and a copy of your passport to:
Director of Operations
tel. 0044 7904 929 897
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.