|Title:||Recruiting Theatre Nurses for Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - excellent relocation package!|
|Job Type:||Permanent - full time|
|Salary:||Band 5 £23,023 - £29,608|
Recruiting Theatre Nurses for Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Higly Competitive Relocation Package
Yeovil District Hospital (YDH) is one of the top 10 NHS Trusts in the whole of the United Kingdom. Considered a ‘friendly’ hospital it always strives to deliver the best service to its patients and employees alike. Based 1h South of Bristol airport in a family friendly location with good schools and transport links.
Accommodation in Yeovil and surrounding areas represents a very good value for money in comparison with other areas of the South of England. Find out more about YDH.
Benefits of working for YDH:
The most important thing during the recruitment process is that we establish whether you are eligible for the registration at the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in United Kingdom. Here are the basic entry requirements that all candidates MUST prove BEFORE starting NMC application and prior to applying for the above roles:
1) Providing a proof of achieving a required level of fluency in one of the two NMC approved tests:
- Academic IELTS 7.0 - a minimum overall level of 7.0 and the individual scores not lower than: Listening 7.0 / Reading 7.0 / Writing 6.5 / Speaking 7.0
- OET at B level in all four components.
2) You have a recent pre-registration study which was taught and assessed in English. Recent refers to 'which should not be more than two years old at the time of registration'.
a) A University Transcript of Training, evidence must confirm that at least 50% of programme includes clinical interaction.
b) A letter from the institution completing a NMC form sections 8a & 8b.
3) Registration and practice of at least one year in a country where English is the first and native language and an English language assessment was required for registration. https://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassets/sitedocuments/registration/accepted-english-speaking-countries.pdf
IELTS - International English Language Testing System is an examination that is solely run at British Council approved/accredited institutions/learning centres all over the World. https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/
OET - Occupational English Test is the English language test designed for the healthcare sector. The NMC will only accept results from the February 2016 test administration onwards. https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/
OET is being updated and will come into effect from the September 2018 test (registrations open on 21 June): https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/test-update/
NMC - full details and explanations of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) requirements can be found on: https://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassets/sitedocuments/registration/registering-as-a-nurse-or-midwife-from-outside-eu-or-eea2.pdf
All successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive training / induction programme and a mentor.
*NEU Professionals offers full support and assistance all throughout the recruitment and NMC registration process (including preparation for CBT and OSCE).
To apply please forward your detailed CV*, IELTS/OET certificate and a copy of your passport to:
Director of Operations
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.