|Title:||Skype interviews for overseas nurses for Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust|
|Job Type:||Permanent - full time|
|Salary:||Band 5 £22,128 - £28,746|
Recruiting OVERSEAS NURSES for Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Vacancies available in Cardiology and Cardiothorascic Surgery.
About the Hospital
Royal Papworth Hospital is one of the largest specialist cardiothoracic (heart and lung) hospitals in Europe and includes the country's main heart and lung transplant centre. Over the last three years, it has performed the highest number of heart surgery procedures in the UK whilst achieving the country’s lowest cardiac surgery mortality rate.
Royal Papworth Hospital’s services are internationally recognised and include cardiology, respiratory medicine, sleep medicine, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery and heart & lung transplantation.
Located in Cambridgeshire in the East of England, the Hospital has been named as a top healthcare employer and one of the top 40 places to work based on the results of a staff survey by the Health Service Journal and Nursing Times, supported by the Department of Health and NHS Employers.
“Our current hospital is outdated, and to continue providing high quality care to our patients we are moving to a bespoke, purpose-built hospital on the world-class Cambridge Biomedical Campus (CBC).
The move to CBC will allow Royal Papworth Hospital to work alongside some of the world’s leading healthcare companies and organisations including Cambridge University Hospitals, giving our patients immediate access to a range of services and also expanding opportunities in terms of research and education on which the treatments of tomorrow will be based.”
New state-of-the-art Royal Papworth Hospital is expected to open in September 2018.
- Salary Band 5 between £22,128 - £28,746 gross per annum – salary dependant on experience and skills
- Relocation/accommodation allowance of £500
- £2,000 bonus upon completion of training and achieving all competencies
- Staff accommodation (single rooms only)
- Pay enhancements are made for un-social hours as follows: Saturday and any weekday after 8pm +30% and +60% for Sundays and public holidays
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts
- Childcare vouchers
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages etc.
The most important thing during the recruitment process is that we establish whether you are eligible for the registration at the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in United Kingdom. Here are the basic entry requirements that all candidates MUST prove BEFORE starting NMC application and prior to applying for the above roles:
- 10 years of school education before starting a post-secondary education nursing training programme.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice).
- A minimum of 12 month of post-graduate experience
- English language proficiency under one of the three categories:
1) Providing a proof of achieving required academic IELTS 7.0 in each section or OET at B level.
2) You have a recent pre-registration study which was taught and assessed in English. Recent refers to 'which should not be more than two years old at the time of registration'.
3) You are registered and have minimum 1 year of practice in a country where the English has been the native language.
IELTS - International English Language Testing System is an examination that is solely run at British Council approved/accredited institutions/learning centres all over the World. https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/
OET - Occupational English Test is the English language test designed for the healthcare sector. The NMC will only accept results from the February 2016 test administration onwards. https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org
NMC - full details and explanations of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) requirements can be found on: https://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassets/sitedocuments/registration/registering-as-a-nurse-or-midwife-from-outside-eu-or-eea2.pdf
For more information or to apply please contact Edyta Whelton firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 0044 7904 929 897.
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.